d and facilities at the disposal of the Management Committee for a maximum of two games per season. Clubs not so doing will be dealt with as the Management Committee sees fit.
5. Match officials will be appointed by the League Referees Secretary and fees and expenses for games will be as for League matches. In the final tie the referee and assistant referees will receive trophies in lieu of fees. A reserve official may be appointed for semi-final and final matches for whom the League will notify the appropriate fee, expenses will be paid at the normal rate.
6. Trophies will be awarded to the winners and the losing finalists.
7. a) Players must be registered by the League and normal League registration rules will apply.
b) No player shall play in the semi-final or final tie for any team who has been registered with that club for less than 28 days. Any team in breach of this rule will be dealt with as per rule 7(e) below.
c) Prior to the semi-finals all players must have been eligible to play on the original date of the match in order to play in a replayed or abandoned match; however a player who has been suspended according to the disciplinary procedures under the Rules of The Football Association may play in a postponed or abandoned match after the term of their suspension has expired. Any team in breach of this rule will be dealt with as per League Rules.
[For the purpose of this rule the match must either have been played or started; it does not apply matches postponed without commencing]
d) No player will be allowed to play in this competition for more than one team in the same playing season.
e) A club playing an ineligible player shall be ruled out of the competition and be fined according to the fines tariff. If the club concerned were the winners of the match the offended side will be reinstated into the competition.
8. In all matches up to but not including the semi-final if a result has not been established after 90 minutes then extra-time will take place of 15 minutes each way at the conclusion of that match. If there is still no result then a replay will take place on the opponents ground as arranged by the Fixtures Secretary. If there is still no result at the conclusion of 90 minutes then extra time of 15 minutes each way will be played. If there is still no result then the match will be decided by the taking of kicks from the penalty mark as per the Laws of the Game.
9. In semi-final and final matches if there is no result after 90 minutes then extra time of 15 minutes each way will be played. If there is still no result then the match will be decided by the taking of kicks from the penalty mark, as per the Laws of the Game.
10. a) The net receipts of matches except for semi-final and final ties, after the payment of allowable expenses shall be divided between the two teams. If match receipts do not meet the costs then the two clubs shall be equally responsible for the payment of half the balance.
b) Allowable expenses are as follows: 1) Match officials’ expenses 2) Police expenses to a maximum of £25.
c) In semi-final and final ties the League will compensate the hosting club for the cost of the use of floodlights to a maximum of £30.
10. Except as covered above all matches will be governed by normal League rules.